Has anyone done a CSFI to MPFI conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Here was the set up I went with. I am not a fan of the spider injection. I went this for to reason .
1 easy to work on the injector
2 I can upgrade easily

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

what is this? where can i find it and how much does it cost? also will it work with my pcm or 4l60 -e?

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its a MPFI intake manifold with external injectors and rails, that TB is just an aftermarket setup. not sure the brand, likely edelbrock or similar.

yes it'll work with the 60e, and should be fine with your PCM as long as you get a proper tune for it as well (mail order wouldn't be ideal with a custom setup like this, you'd want to plan on either tuning yourself, or something like a dyno tune), however it is not a straight bolt on solution, manifolds like these do require a bit of fabrication, and alteration to various things to work.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
what is this? where can i find it and how much does it cost? also will it work with my pcm or 4l60 -e?
The set up in the photo was expensive
THB $700.00
Intake 300.00
Fuel rail 80.00
Fitting 300.00
Injectors 450.00
Ecu 900.00
For total of 6.8's 1/8 mile truck..