Has Any one else Taken a Senior Pic with their truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I was just wondering If I was the only person on the site who had a senior picture taken with their truck, and if not id like to see some Pics!
well heres one of my senior pics that I did with my truck, (I could only upload it as low RES)
You must be registered for see images attach

And heres one of Just my Truck :)
You must be registered for see images attach

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Yes, I actually did for the Senior Section of the Year book when I graduated last year. I don't have it on here to upload though, besides, I'm not too into putting myself on the internet. lol

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
lol its cool I understand, but im not to worried about people on the internet out to get me lol maybe im just to Nieve :uhoh2:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Senior pic?

i assuming like graduation pictures? well not with my truck, but with my dads car.

You must be registered for see images

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I did one with my truck back when I got it, I hate that pic now, cant even find the pic. back when my truck had a white pin stripe, side molding, stock wheels painted black with non painted center caps, stick on hood scoops, badly nite shaded parking lights, chrome grill and bumper. eeeewww

EastTXYukon

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The truck I wanted back in 96 when I graduated from HS was a 2 door Tahoe/Yukon, but I couldn't afford one and my parents weren't gonna buy me one.

So what do I drive now, 16 years later? A 96 2 door Yukon. I can finally afford the truck I always wanted