Guys With 4-6 Drop And 15's ---Pics Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Question for you guys, and I don't mean to Thread Jack, but how does the 4/6 ride compared to a 2/4 on stock 15's?

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Remember front wheels stick out more than back ones so when you go with wide wheels like on my 10" wheels you can tell the only thing that makes mine look even is I have running boards here is another tip I wanted to drop my truck some but keep my 10"X15" wheels but they will hit my fenders so keep that in mind im having a member here work on a sig so members can see my truck. I guess the only way I can drop my truck is front spindles and springs and c-notch the back maybe that's what you can do to your truck if you want wide wheels. Good luck.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
bad picture..but this is 235/60/15 in front, 255/60/15 out back.

You must be registered for see images attach

I've ran 70 series and 75 series also. The 60's look a little small in the 235. The 70 series fills out the wheel wells better and rides better.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
This the only other pic I could find of my '98 on 15's. Taken the same day as the other one.
235/70-15.
If you look close you can see the reflection in the quarter panel of me standing/balancing on a fire hydrant to get the pic.

You must be registered for see images attach

KInda out of focus. Damn point & shoot cameras.