gstubbz's trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ha so that Caltrans gets called up an ***** at for you hotrodding it.
Ya that road doesn't look real safe to work on

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Still not missing a whole lot but....

My friend Kentucky picked up this 4L80e for me, and it has a drum brake!! I am actually very excited for this as now I have the key component for the cone truck. The transmission popped up on Facebook marketplace so he grabbed it for me and I traded all of my LS stuff straight across for it.

I'll be returning home next month for a week or so, maybe I can sneak in some time to work on this thing! At least hearing it run and drive it for a minute or two would be fantastic!

You must be registered for see images attach

Update on the green army truck. My friend Joe told me that he saw it the other day and whoever owns it now painted it black with spray paint over the plasti-dip. Why you would do this I don't know - but hey I can't do anything about it. At least it's on the road still I suppose!

--

In other news the Dodge has been still doing great. Decided to throw on the soft top the other day since I'll be moving and it's always useful for that! I actually thought that I threw away the hubcaps on complete accident but my dad texted me the other day saying that he found them, so I look forward to putting those back on!!

I am finishing my last week of work as the head shipping guy at my warehouse job, going to get a crosslinking surgery done in my right eye, then onto who knows what's next.

I'll admit, I like trains. I've been considering a job with either BNSF (Better Not Start Family) or Union Pacific but I don't know where I'll be living in two/three months.

Last edited:

gstubbz

Reaction score
Yeah I am! I've been alive for 21.5 years at this point lol.

Oakdale has been fine, wouldn't want to live here forever but I'm glad I was able to experience this place and how it reminds me of Susanville a ton. Won't miss it when I leave, or the "oakdale bud!" jokes!

Urban dictionary's definition:

"To let people know they ride their horses as good as they do their cousin's

The crowd screamed oakdale bud the whole football game"

I had a little side project with an air compressor, and honestly I spent way too much money on this thing. The engine ended up being a pile of crap, recoil starter broke, leaked gas into the oil, etc so I pretty much replaced a lot of things and it's still not perfect. I should have never picked this up on craigslist I don't even want to know how deep I'm into it.

How it started:

How it looks like $350 later (still looks bad lol needs new grips, tire, and rubber feet): I am so over this project. At least it's usable now! The "For Kentucky" thing was a joke since he was on my ass about painting this thing.

gstubbz

Reaction score
He is... we listen to his problems daily and he takes more selfies than any woman ive ever met.

Kevin may be onto something. The snapchat group has a few friends from the gmt400 forum and some local friends and they do get to hear about my daily drama. If anyone wants to join add me on snap gs2009!

So here's what I look like as a female according to snapchat. And if you are a boy or girl in the year 2030 or whatever and find my photo because some dude is trying to catfish you with my beautiful photo and come across this website under google images, I'm sorry lol

The cone truck is still up in Susantucky. My plans are still to mount a flatbed and possibly a liftgate and make it a useful vehicle. At least I have an air compressor to mount to the bed, just need the Miller bobcat next!

Side note, here's a Q&D 3500HD kentucky sent me a photo of the other day. Funny to think my 94 c2500 6.5/nv4500 truck had the same company door badges on it at one point in time.

Don't get me started on XJs. I have wanted one for a while too lol this is my friend Lucas around the block, helped him mount the fender armour pieces the other day.

gstubbz

Reaction score
If you would've painted the compressor red and slapped a Milwaukee decal on there Ben would've been all over it.

I might end up doing that with the HD! Paint it victory red and put Milwaukee on the doors, he would be all over that!