Grille guard removal?

• Polish and Keep it

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Remove it

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Polish it and add lights

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I've never gotten asking for this type of opinion.

Do you like it?

Keep it.

Then decide polish it, paint it, etc....

Don't like it?

Remove it.

Just that simple.

It's your truck, you're the only one that has to like it.

Who gives a flyin' flip what anyone else thinks......

:)

Agreed

BUT- I like asking because sometimes I honestly don't know what would look better, then it bugs me enough that I ask about it and get opinions. Nothing wrong with that at all.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Agreed

BUT- I like asking because sometimes I honestly don't know what would look better, then it bugs me enough that I ask about it and get opinions. Nothing wrong with that at all.

That's my point, only the guy who has to live with it can decide what looks "better".....otherwise, it's just bowing to "peer pressure".

Decide, then do it.

;)

Or maybe I'm just too damned old.......:)

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
In the end it's my decision, but could not decide one way or the other been trying all week so opinions are helpful lol

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Besides when I lift it I may get something that actually curves with the front of the truck cuz this ones straight cross bars play tricks on your eyes that make you think it is bent until you look at it from the side

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
I would paint it black if you are going to keep it, and upgrade to the newer grill, and remove the chrome trim around the wheelwells, and remove the valence, and...But that's what I would do if it was my truck.

Just figure out what direction you want to whole truck to go and tailor your choice for that end goal. Then its just a matter of buying the parts as you can. I've put a lot of thought into a game plan for how my truck and Mustang are going to end up. The parts and "look" I'm going for have been figured out, now its just a matter of buying and installing the parts.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
That's my point, only the guy who has to live with it can decide what looks "better".....otherwise, it's just bowing to "peer pressure".

Decide, then do it.

;)

Or maybe I'm just too damned old.......:)

Pictures say a thousand words, so much easier to visualize with others input. But I do agree, it's his truck, he is the only one who needs to like it :)
But yeah, easier to make a decision for yourself when you have a GOOD idea of what it could be.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked the one that I had on my 94 (FYI they don't hold of for crap if ya hit something)

You must be registered for see images