Great rim debate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw some rims and the guy told me they did not fit his '91 c1500 and I am curious if they might fit mine.

They are 5x127 ... 17x8 and they didnt fit on his center cap which he says measures out to 3" 1/16.
Thinks the guy before him had them on a jeep...My truck is a '96 c1500. I dont remember how to find correct rim size charts and everything, fast help is appreciated thank you.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright thanks. As clearly stated in the original post, i was simply asking...

"if they might fit mine."

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Pretty hard to guess they will fit when there is no mention if the rims are aftermarket or oem, aftermarket ones should fit. OEM jeeps wheels need spacers

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh please fellas, obviously I dont know what I am talking about so how do I ask a question with every correct element, sheesh. Sorry if I was vague about it but I tried to give as much information as I had. Atleast someone had the decency to try to help me out, man this gmt400 forum is going to absolute crap like the chevyfullsize and gmfullsize forums already have..

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
FYI, I passed up on the rims

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Oh please fellas, obviously I dont know what I am talking about so how do I ask a question with every correct element, sheesh. Sorry if I was vague about it but I tried to give as much information as I had. Atleast someone had the decency to try to help me out, man this gmt400 forum is going to absolute crap like the chevyfullsize and gmfullsize forums already have..
I don't get it. I was just asking what your question was. wasn't sure if you meant the hub? Bolt pattern? Back spacing, Etc.

Plus how we suppose to know if you have no picture of the wheel, no model number or if they came off of a stock vechile and if so what, etc?

I enjoy helping people on here but when you go "will wheels that maybe came off a jeep fit my truck?" With no supporting info

How in the hell are we suppose to know?