Got my colormatched bumpers today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What is drunk? Isn't that just more motivation to go put em on? Haha

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
What is drunk? Isn't that just more motivation to go put em on? Haha

I thought about that when I got home. Then I thought better about it. I don't want to drop a freshly painted bumper. Ha, ha.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the only gmt400's that came with FACTORY painted bumpers were the 2000 model year Tahoes. It may have been done by another company as part of a package before you got it though. Regardless, we like them because they look cleaner.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Did the 454ss come with color matched bumpers? I'm not sure, just asking.

And just because it came from the factory doesn't mean it's not awesome. Look at how many people switch from a Chevy grill to a GMC grill because a lot of people think the GMC grill is awesome.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the only gmt400's that came with FACTORY painted bumpers were the 2000 model year Tahoes. It may have been done by another company as part of a package before you got it though. Regardless, we like them because they look cleaner.

The Sports and 454SS trucks in certian colors got them body matched.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Did the 454ss come with color matched bumpers? I'm not sure, just asking.

And just because it came from the factory doesn't mean it's not awesome. Look at how many people switch from a Chevy grill to a GMC grill because a lot of people think the GMC grill is awesome.

The Sports and 454SS trucks in certian colors got them body matched.

Oh ya can't forget those bad boys!