good 3in suspension lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94 cheyenne

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
okay folks its been in the works since high school but i have finally decided to put a suspension lift on my 2500 what would be a good lift for the truck also whatdo i need to change ive heard that a lift puts alot of strain on the front end. im a engine guy so i dont do alot of suspension work if i can help it.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
They sell 3" lift keys and 3" lifts.

The keys are a joke since you can max out your torsion bars on stock keys. And the 3" lift isn't recommended by anyone.

You could do a 3" body lift for cheap. And not worry about suspension wear.

You could crank your torsion bars up and get lift blocks, wich will wear out your suspension like no other.

Your best bet is a 4 or 6 inch lift with differential drop brackets and whatnot. With a proper lift, your suspension wear should be a lot better. There is a lift thread on here explaining more in detail.

94 cheyenne

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks ill check out the thread im thinkin that a 4in would be better

Abt Franz

Reaction score
I'm wanting to get a 3 inch lift ( I don't want to have to get new brake likes or anything else) so that is why I want to a 3 inch lift. I plan on putting on some 31 and doing trail ruff riding. NO rock crawling. I was wanting the best kit out there.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Well if your going to off road like that and dontcwant to mess with anything else you are better off beefing up your stock suspension and doing a 3" body lift properly.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I recommend the four inch lift. It's a lot better on your front end then any three inch lift out there. This was mine set at four inches on 33s
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
+1 on what Kyle said.

~Via Mobile