GMT800 cup holders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hydengr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the topic of cupholders...

I only recently learned that there is a cupholder which fits in the front of the GMT400 console where the (in my case) cd holder resides... I hope to poke around a few junkyards and will be looking for one. Is there a particular year or truck I should be looking for? Are they more common in 'hoes or 'burbs?

Thanks in advance...

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Not saying it's worth that much cash but those aren't that easy to come across.

Sent from my Nintendo 64

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'm a find mine and list it on eBay haha

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They dash cupholders were offered in 99-00 trucks and they didn't work well, GM switched to the below jumpseat set in 01. My 2002 is technically a SL model truck and it had the jumpseat set factory. I added the dash set so I have 4 cupholders.

nice find on the picture (its mine :lol: ) notice I have both sets of cupholders... I added the dash ones.

They really only work well for 12oz cans and thats about it. They do bounce around on really rough roads.
I will be rocking the parts truck as my dd for the next 3 weeks so I guess I'll see if I like them or not. I used them for a mostly empty 44 ounce cup an a full 1 liter on the freeway with no issues but I guess I'll see what happens when I'm beating the piss out of it.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look up the latch for the console lid. 15 dollars and UP for a half ounce piece of plastic. I got lucky and found one in the junkyard and got it for 2 bucks. Found the cupholder for the console with the console, luckily.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk