GMT400s gone wild..! Topless..!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I kinda like it but they need to cap the doors and get a roll pan maybe shave the tails get some flush mount led's for brake lights

Edit: 1200 posts

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that was a 2 door tahoe, thats what makes it cool. had it been a rcsb, i would not like it.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that was a 2 door tahoe, thats what makes it cool. had it been a rcsb, i would not like it.

HA i spoke too soon. that does add to the cool factor. ive always wanted to do a 2dr hoe but leave the roof over the front seats... blazer style

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
He is so close to perfection but so far firt thing first cap those and rake that windsheild back get a cali skin combo for the back body drop bag it set it on racelines shave everything and paint some other color than white. most importantly get rid of the damn cover over the backto expose lots sweet sheetmetal work and other goodies.

i can get rid of the itch I need a topless hoe

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
i like the concept, being a blazer lover myself. but i would NEVER do this, not this way anyway. i'd do something that was more true to form of the original

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
I like it!
And lets get real here, some of you are acting like these trucks are super rare yenko camaros or something. Its not like he destroyed a rare piece of automotive history, he just modified a dime a dozen 12+ year old SUV to suit his tastes. If I had a garage to hide it in during the winter I would have had a full vert/roadster 2wd street blazer years ago.