GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
LoL well put. I don't really dig the look of THAT one but there is one on GMT400's facebook page in the pics that is blue and it is F'ing EPIC. The paint on it literally looks wet. Cleanest paint job I've ever seen and it's on a desert truck. It's blue reg cab with the 2 tires in the bed tied down but facebook won't allow me to save the pics :/ Lame.

This one?
You must be registered for see images attach

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cowl boy, you ever gonna do the drop and 6.0 conversion? or do you have different plans now?
texasrebel, do you have any pics of the color matched towing mirrors you had, i want to see what it looks like in red

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cowl boy, you ever gonna do the drop and 6.0 conversion? or do you have different plans now?
texasrebel, do you have any pics of the color matched towing mirrors you had, i want to see what it looks like in red

its gonna happen dude i just have a lawer to pay off rite now and its eatin my play money up so its gonna be a at least 4 or 5 more months bro:/

texasrebel88

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

no they were all in my phone that got stolen..

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
its gonna happen dude i just have a lawer to pay off rite now and its eatin my play money up so its gonna be a at least 4 or 5 more months bro:/

Well if you are lowering you truck, that means Texasrebel and I will have to do it =/

:lol:

But aren't you going to miss going offroad? Jumping the barbwire and spreading the word? Lighting the bonfires and calling the girls?