GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I respect all the work and the driver's and bet it'd be fun to drive but I just hate the looks of it.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I respect all the work and the driver's and bet it'd be fun to drive but I just hate the looks of it.

Respectable, just as some people hate the looks of fade paint jobs, bug visors and stick on hood scoops. But what would the truck scene be if everyone liked the same thing.
:cheers:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LoL well put. I don't really dig the look of THAT one but there is one on GMT400's facebook page in the pics that is blue and it is F'ing EPIC. The paint on it literally looks wet. Cleanest paint job I've ever seen and it's on a desert truck. It's blue reg cab with the 2 tires in the bed tied down but facebook won't allow me to save the pics :/ Lame.

Last edited:

texasrebel88

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
LoL well put. I don't really dig the look of THAT one but there is one on GMT400's facebook page in the pics that is blue and it is F'ing EPIC. The paint on it literally looks wet. Cleanest paint job I've ever seen and it's on a desert truck. It's blue reg cab with the 2 tires in the bed tied down but facebook won't allow me to save the pics :/ Lame.

yeah thaTS too sick of a truck..

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL @hick, you talkin bout me boy lol.

to defend my fade job, I didn't do it, and probably would not. I'm usually a solid color guy, maybe 2 tone or flame job. Everyone around here likes it, so I'd consider redoing it all the same one day.

very true though I've seen some prerunners look pretty good. Most I don't like.