GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rad2994

Reaction score
I do have a gmt 400 has a 3in bl with it is it okay to add a 2inch suspension lift? Will it change its perfromance comfort etc.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I do have a gmt 400 has a 3in bl with it is it okay to add a 2inch suspension lift? Will it change its perfromance comfort etc.

depends. 2wd? or 4wd? like Taylor said, there's no 2" lift for 4wd. just crank your keys. 2wd, there is a 2" lift kit and it sucks. don't waste your money

Wrong section though

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the rim & tire combo but the rest of the truck is BA!
You must be registered for see images attach

Yes that's Tristan's truck.. No I can't stop staring..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I have to agree about that 1st truck. The rims and tires are not for me. But that light bar under the front bumper is a cool idea. And Tristan's truck is just plain sick!! And that last one has the perfect ride height and tire combo.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
I have to agree about that 1st truck. The rims and tires are not for me. But that light bar under the front bumper is a cool idea. And Tristan's truck is just plain sick!! And that last one has the perfect ride height and tire combo.

The last one is an older members truck that was actually wrecked but it was soo perfect.. Mine isn't copying his by any means but it is very similar for where I want my build to be eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I like the light bar there but I think it'd last about a week before I broke it off lol