GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
ok how about mine?? i just cant quit looking at mine...
You must be registered for see images attach

Always looks good man and almost always makes me wanna stay solid black when shes painted

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
this truck now looks like this

I think they should've had the divide between the two colors at the crease down the side.....looks like they just messed up. I realize that it lines up with the top of the bed, but the crease is such a natural place for a two-tone. I'm all for trying to be different, but I think it would've looked better with the divide moved lower.

Then again, I don't know why they painted it in the first place, it looked awesome.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some different mirrors and i agree, id damn sure sport that big boy!:evillol:
Hello mud hole..

Those are the mirror's that were my dually, they were off of the truck 15 min's. after I got it home, I also put on 2 new front door's because of the damn holes in them from those mirror's.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think they should've had the divide between the two colors at the crease down the side.....looks like they just messed up. I realize that it lines up with the top of the bed, but the crease is such a natural place for a two-tone. I'm all for trying to be different, but I think it would've looked better with the divide moved lower.

Then again, I don't know why they painted it in the first place, it looked awesome.

Agreed, I like it both way's, and these truck's have such a great natural divide for a two tone paint job, why not use if that's the route your going.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score

I kinda disagree here, pretty much everybody who has a custom two tone obs divides at that body line. I would like it even more if they would have continued it along the mirrors as well and matched the handles cause they stick out. And besides, he only had to paint the bed one color haha

And the reason for painting it, probably since he bought that truck with the flames and didnt want people to know it was the same truck.