GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
35mph?? thats all lol.. come on now when your buddy can build one to do 50mph... then lets talk.. J/K

im sure it could have done 50... just it was a really small motor, like 18 horse i think,

Thomasj

Reaction score
Holy shitballs, that's cool. But it must get like 3mpg going downhill with a tailwind lmao

:lol: yeahahhh in that truck it was like... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... clumpclump... wait, did we just hit a pothole?? (nope it was a hill) lol
but gears were reeaaalllyyyy low it was more like....5 or 6mpg

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
When I was 18 I built a pyramid out of keystone cans. Never say an 18 year old can't build cool ****.

Thomasj

Reaction score
well i had major help, but thanks, im hoping to lift a 4 door "hoe" when i get it here in a month

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Ill believe an 18 year old and his friend built that when I see more pictures, with you in them.

You really just offended me. I'm only 17 but that doesn't mean I don't have the capability of doing this. I'm an AWS certified G6 position welder and I work a full time job where I not only weld, but I doing CAD and CNC work on various pieces of waste containments. I'll be going to Iowa State next year to start on my Industrial engineering degree. Just because you were an ******** when you were a kid doesn't mean other people are.

Those who say it can't be done should get out of the way of those doing it.

Last edited:

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You really just offended me. I'm only 17 but that doesn't mean I don't have the capability of doing this. I'm an AWS certified G6 position welder and I work a full time job where I not only weld, but I doing CAD and CNC work on various pieces of waste containments. I'll be going to Iowa State next year to start on my Industrial engineering degree. Just because you were an ******** when you were a kid doesn't mean other people are.

Those who say it can't be done should get out of the way of those doing it.

Wow, thats awesome man, good on ya!! Saying that, most of the 17-18 year olds I know or have seen around town are too busy being useless **********, so I could see where everyones doubt comes from. Its nice to see that there are some who have their heads on straight and actually want to do more with their lives than become carbon copies of the degenerates on "Jersy Shore".

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
As I look back on my teenage years I was probably a *********, but I don't care because I had a lot of fun in high school.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Wow, thats awesome man, good on ya!! Saying that, most of the 17-18 year olds I know or have seen around town are too busy being useless **********, so I could see where everyones doubt comes from. Its nice to see that there are some who have their heads on straight and actually want to do more with their lives than become carbon copies of the degenerates on "Jersy Shore".

And I agree with you. I hate most of my own population because they are that way. I'm just saying that I'm myself. I am who I am and that's all I'll ever be. Don't judge me based on someone else.