GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
A GMT400 will always be there, ready to ride hard and put away wet, it will never say no, even if you beat the hell out of it, it will want more..

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
A GMT400 will always be there, ready to ride hard and put away wet, it will never say no, even if you beat the hell out of it, it will want more..

I cracked my dash, threw off my alignment, and broke a starting mounting bolt off in my block last saturday, was that its way of saying mercy?

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
OUCH! Are you jumpin **** again?

Not on purpose :lol: I was at the farm when a group of hogs ran out in front of me, well the great white hunter in me took over. I chased 'em for a hundred yards to the edge of the field, they ran to a little bayhead so I figured I could cut them off and when I came a around the bend it just so happened that the creek washed out part of the road as we had some pretty heavy ran and with the ground already being water logged it over flowed. I hit the wash out at a cool 55 and gave the truck a pretty good jolt. For a second there I treated the truck like I was in the baja 1000 and now I clearly know its far from ready lol.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:lol: wish we could of seen video of this