GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98-Z71

Reaction score
33x12.50x18 Toyo m/t's on 18x9 Moto metal 954's. it's got 2" blocks and keys and they cleared perfectly. I'm gonna give it a couple more weeks and buy a set of 33x12.50x20 kumho mt's on 20x9 ballistic jesters and let y'all know how it turns out

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
my truck? ehhhh? ehhhhhhhh? :naughty::crazy:

You must be registered for see images attach

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm going have to say mine because I just look at it and think of where it's going to be in a couple years. SAS and 12v conversion in its very near future

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd leave that truck as is, but that's me.

I love it as it is but I want to do a 12v conversion and I am not particularly a fan of IFS so I want to straight axle it. Then after that all the suspension and frame is getting powder coated and the whole truck is getting repainted. I know most won't particularly like the fact of shaved handles and a roll pan, full color match grille with billet grill inserts and emblem, and smooth bumper paint to match....it will be a show quality truck.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
thats gona be sick i already love your truck but wow those are close to my plans Black paint 24V SAS chrome rims tag bumper

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Martin, is your's a 1/2 or 3/4 ton?

Taylor, why 24v? That's just complicating things to have what's known to be the worst injection pump Bosch has ever made. Now if you're talking about a p-pumped 24v, that's a whole different story.

Once you do actually decide to do it, get in touch with me if you would like. I'd be happy to give you all of my written material such as manuals and what not and help you out with issues I ran into along the line and what not.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
it'll be awhile on the cummins maybe not so long on the SAS though maybe a couple years