GMT400 stepside bed on a 96 dodge ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a friend that is building a big block little red express,,, this is too funny tho,,,

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
That one is obviously a GM bed on a dodge. I've seen that plenty of time. i've also seen dodge tails modded into a GM bed.

Much less commonly and looks better, was the aftermarket fiberglass dodge stepside bed. they were styled like the GM bed, but they were actually molded with the dodge bodylines.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
That one is obviously a GM bed on a dodge. I've seen that plenty of time. i've also seen dodge tails modded into a GM bed.

Much less commonly and looks better, was the aftermarket fiberglass dodge stepside bed. they were styled like the GM bed, but they were actually molded with the dodge bodylines.

That's the one im thinking of..i think they used the gm bed and molded new bedsides for it. However..this is just my opinion..i like the look of the gmt400 tail lights over the dodge ones. So if someone were to add the dodge bodylines into it it would flow better.