GMT400 stepside bed on a 96 dodge ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I have seen a few of those trucks. There was a conversion package back in the day that used a modified GMT400 bed on them but were modified to accept the dodges stock tail lights and a custom tailgate that matched the dodges styling if i recall right. There was a yellow one that ran around here but i haven't seen it for years.

SouthBoston

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have seen a few of those trucks. There was a conversion package back in the day that used a modified GMT400 bed on them but were modified to accept the dodges stock tail lights and a custom tailgate that matched the dodges styling if i recall right. There was a yellow one that ran around here but i haven't seen it for years.
Good, maybe theyve all died off by now lol

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Little red express!

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
If that had a blank gate on it it wouldnt look too bad. Theres a Dodge 2500 4x4 running around here thats got an older style dodge step side bed on it that doesnt look that bad.