GMT-400 truck small parts galore.....bolts,brackets,tow hooks..mirrors,hubcaps,ect...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

also have front 4x4 hubs $35 shipped
front rotors 4x4 1/2 ton $25 shipped
brake boosters $50 shipped

just wait a few more weeks building will be full...I am just getting started moving parts...LOL i just have 5 years worth...

thats 6 vortec power steering pumps and i have about 20

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now you all who want to get a factory 96-up fog light switch...This is the one for my truck...I found a combo that works with cargo lamp and fog light...LOL

This one is going in my ride...Once i get digging more i should be able to set you up with the same setup...I just started to find this stuff here..5 years of piling parts up..have to let some goodies go..

top is blank...cargo middle ..fog lamps bottom.... I think it looks factory being they never put the fog lamps in a reg cab truck..factory...or at least i have never seen one that did..

enjoy the pics but this switch setup is NOT FOR SALE ...sorry..my truck gets it.

.let me make a few more..its easy once you get the right setup..

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for the plastic latch/opener for the center console lid for a 98? Don't need the whole lid but if thats what you have ?? it's gray.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need drivers 2 door PW PL PM switch and cover plus wiring from door and part of the cab harness. I'm putting 95+ door panels in my 94 pickup. Also looking for 94 and older rear defrost switch with wiring.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need drivers 2 door PW PL PM switch and cover plus wiring from door and part of the cab harness. I'm putting 95+ door panels in my 94 pickup. Also looking for 94 and older rear defrost switch with wiring.

Yes on the power window stuff...What color door panels are you? I dont have any pre 94 rear defrost trucks right now..but had them in the past..buying more all the time.