GMT-400 truck small parts galore.....bolts,brackets,tow hooks..mirrors,hubcaps,ect...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
woo hooo yep lots of parts. lol so how much for the ppv hoe when it's fixed? any luck on those fog light/aux switch?? really would like to have 1 or more.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
woo hooo yep lots of parts. lol so how much for the ppv hoe when it's fixed? any luck on those fog light/aux switch?? really would like to have 1 or more.

I dont know yet..on the 99 PPV its a ways off for getting done..

I have some denali switches.. just have to find them..they are in that truck somewhere.. I just built a 12 x 32 10 foot high storage building just to put 88-98 parts in..once its all out in the open..i will have plenty for everyone here...lol

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is my new 12 x 32 parts storage building..just built it myself..and saved a ton of $$ doing it..old telephone poles and new metal..now i need old signs to cover the doors..and or licence plates

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I will have to see if its a good one..not loose on top like they do...

Sounds good. Preferrably with the airbag, but if not, just the cover. If it isnt too rough, I might be interested in that as well. Just trying to get a part list to sent you to get a quote haha Im sure I speak for alot of us when I say thanks for all the help!

And good job on the new storage!