GMT-400 truck small parts galore.....bolts,brackets,tow hooks..mirrors,hubcaps,ect...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
im interested in one of those cargo and fog light switch setups if you get um around also a grey passenger side sun visor with a mirror in good shape

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How about a pair starter bolts off of a 350. PM if you got em.

Joe

Any pics/length measurement of the starter bolts from a mini starter? I am putting one in a 1969 Chevelle and the mini uses a much shorter bolt. I was going to call my GM dealer in the morning to see fi they are available still.

Maybe Grey99Hoe has another pair (for the mini starter)?

mason dixon

Reaction score
I need the wiring harness under the dash of a 98 z71 GMC ecsb. no button, has floor shifter. mice ate wiring with previous owner

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any pics/length measurement of the starter bolts from a mini starter? I am putting one in a 1969 Chevelle and the mini uses a much shorter bolt. I was going to call my GM dealer in the morning to see fi they are available still.

Maybe Grey99Hoe has another pair (for the mini starter)?

I sure do have more starter bolts here.. $6 shipped for a pair of them..I can get pics and length too.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More parts...96 chevy with gmc grille excab 4x4 blue interior cloth seats..i think dash made it..will know over the weekend..

The billet insert is sold..and the lift kit (6 inch procomp with all drop torsion bar mounts,steering drop..ect is going on my 99 PPV 2dr tahoe ( I have to keep something)

Its a hurt truck..oh and the vortec manual wire harness is going in my 70 K5 blazer..

I get them all the time...and you never know whats next here..

You must be registered for see images attach