Getting water coming in the rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mine wasn't the rear window but the back side window, mayb have them check those out
What I had done was the back side windows. He referred to them as the rear "quarter windows". I keep calling them rear windows incorrectly LOL

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Well, try to avoid stressing the vehicle in any way while that urethane cures. Avoid any driveway angles that might tweak the body, really rough roads, stuff like that. Park it a few days if you can.

Then get out the hose and see if it still leaks..

Richard

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, try to avoid stressing the vehicle in any way while that urethane cures. Avoid any driveway angles that might tweak the body, really rough roads, stuff like that. Park it a few days if you can.

Then get out the hose and see if it still leaks..

Richard
That's the plan. My driveway is pretty steep but I plan on parking on the street for a couple days just for that reason. They did say to avoid car washes and driving with the windows open for 48 hours.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Installer just told me he doesn’t see where the old seal was bad :think: now I’m a little worried lol

Check the screws in your cargo rack on the roof. I had one that was loose and caused a leak that looked exactly like what you would expect from one of those windows.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check the screws in your cargo rack on the roof. I had one that was loose and caused a leak that looked exactly like what you would expect from one of those windows.

That's wat I had thought abt mine so I siliconed mine.

What I had done was the back side windows. He referred to them as the rear "quarter windows". I keep calling them rear windows incorrectly LOL

Ya same windows I did