Full Hooker exhaust anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
Looking for my future exhaust system, seems Hooker has everything I need. Headers, dual exhaust, mufflers.

Anyone ever install the Hooker dual pipe kit, 16532HKR? Looks pretty good to me. Wondering how well it fits on Suburbans or Long pickups.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a 3inch hooker max flow muffler on my 99 classic, it's a lot quieter than I thought it'd be. I wish I would've used the Aero chamber.

RATFOOD

Reaction score
all right Scrufdog, that one looks great. I saved that page. Now you got me wondering if anyone has one of these. I would have to do the install myself and take it to a **** shop for them to weld it up for me. I just wonder if 2-1/4" dual pipes are a good size for an otherwise stock engine..

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
From some reading I've done, dual 2.25 is great for a stock engine, and up to maybe 300 hp.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Tri-Y's, duals through an X pipe, dumped behind the rear axle. Perfect exhaust IMO.

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
just ordered a full Hooker system...

2462HKR Long tube headers
16532HKR Dual 2.25 exhaust
and
21105HKR (x2) Mufflers

Once I get all this installed I'll post up

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
Bringing this back up because I wanted to install the system this weekend. I'm having a problem getting the drivers side pipes lined up. Anyone here installed this or a similar kit?

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is that system to be used with long tube headers with 3" collectors? Do both tail pipes exit the passenger side?

Sorry no help, but I'm interested in this system for my truck.

Oh yeah, would be nice to throw in an x pipe.