Front Parking Light Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
I am looking for some new front parking lights for my 94 and in looking at some different trucks found that i like the way some of the newer trucks look with the reflectors infront on the amber bulb in a clear light. i have checked ebay, lmc, tyc, and a few other places and can't find any like i want. lmc sells a set for a older s-10 and i am hoping somebody here knows where to get a set for a 94-98 1500.

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cst/full.aspx?Page=65
the s-10 ones are the third ones down on that page.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
never seen em, not for these trucks the s-10s and old squarebodys definately had them and camaros. To me they are almost stock, just a little more clear is about it.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Just buy some with the diffused lens (OEM type), open them up and sand the reflector area down that you don't want.
Its been done before, shouldn't be too difficult.

gmcz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive never seen a park housing with a reflector around the bulb, most of them are just the clear housing with a chrome background, with just an amber bulb, ive only seen the reflector covers in the headlights

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did you guys see the lights he posted? No reflector around the bulb, just clear covers that are reflector like, sort of like the all clear dome lens that got posted the other day, like stock parklights defused or whatever just more clear.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that pdf he's looking for or posted pics just like the ones for 83-94 blazers the clear ones.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
yea I know but thats prob the closest hes gonna get I havent seen diffused parking lenses for our trucks unless its a wt grille

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
Not sure of the style some of you are talking about, but these are the style I'm looking for. Thanks for the replies so far btw i might just have to try to make some like i want

You must be registered for see images attach