Front end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie

Reaction score
I took off the plastic part of my bumper because my tires are too big. I don't really like the look because it looks like too much is missing, any suggestions?

You must be registered for see images attach

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Most people either trim them down or remove them, so if you don't like the look of it off, I would trim yours and re-install it. You can cut a bit off at a time until you are satisfied.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
My 1-ton didn't come with that piece. I bought one and installed it myself, and loved it. After a number of years, it was getting a little ratty looking and I had a set of 285/75R16s that I bought used, and it rubbed. I took it off and I loved it, after removing it, as much as I did when I first installed it.

I do think I got slightly better mileage with it, on the the highway. About 1 mpg, if that. That would have been with the stock 245s.

I've read of a lot pf people trimming the ends, if you want to put it back on. I think it really only rubs on the lower corners.

Mattfei7

Reaction score
I would paint that bottom lip on the bumper black for starters and see if you like that. Easy and inexpensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk