Front bumper mod?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
I've seen it a few times. Apparently you can take out the fillet strip and move the bumper up. How do you do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
A few people have brought the bumper closer in but it's a full custom job. You'd be hacking the brackets and also finding a new way for the grille to attach at the bottom. Gonna have to modify the corner filler pieces too. It looks good on the right truck (IMO lowered and with other custom body mods too.)

Richard

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
A few people have brought the bumper closer in but it's a full custom job. You'd be hacking the brackets and also finding a new way for the grille to attach at the bottom. Gonna have to modify the corner filler pieces too. It looks good on the right truck (IMO lowered and with other custom body mods too.)

Richard

Mine is the old gmc grill that doesn't attach with the filler strip so I'm good there and my corner filler pieces are gone too from when I had to put another front end on. Check out 88GMC thread under custom suspension and you'll see what I'm talking about

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure what your question is? Get out there and start hacking on it. Custom means not everybody is doing it, so you go figure it out and come up with something unique.

Richard

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Not sure what your question is? Get out there and start hacking on it. Custom means not everybody is doing it, so you go figure it out and come up with something unique.

Richard

I want the top of my bumper to meet the bottom of my grille