Front and rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello,

I am in the market for a smoothie front bumper, and a rear roll pan with a hitch hole. I was wondering if anybody has any suggestions on where to buy them. Also I wanted to know if anyone has a tutorial on installing the roll pan because I dont want to buy it if I have to cut the frame.

Thanks

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure about the roll pan. But, LMC has great choices (with great fitment) for the smoothie front.

Here's mine. Bolted right up with perfect fitment to stock inner and outer brackets.

You must be registered for see images

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive seen a lot of the lowered trucks with front bumpers that are painted. Do they paint their chrome ones or does someone sell a steel one?

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive seen a lot of the lowered trucks with front bumpers that are painted. Do they paint their chrome ones or does someone sell a steel one?

Primed/flat bumpers are sold. You probably don't want to go through the nightmare of "de-chroming" a bumper. Many folks have painted over chrome though - without de-chroming - and got it to look real good. Personally, I wouldn't do it.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright looks like that is the one im buying unless i can find it cheaper on ebay.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Some people have their chrome front bumpers sand blasted and then paint them. You can buy paintable bumpers though. LMC sells paintable smoothies.