FRESH OFF THE BROWN TRUCK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Painted the shell this afternoon, came out pretty good. I'll post pics tomorrow morning.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't have pics yet, but I'll get some in the morning. I've got one issue, the grille shell has too much of a gap between the fenders and the shell. Any ideas on how to eliminate it?

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You know I thought about that when I put it on, but it seems tight and snug. Well here are some pictures of the new GMC shell with the 18 bar billet insert. Tell me what you think.

BEFORE:

You must be registered for see images attach

AFTER:

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Before anybody says anything about the headlights, I need to replace them with some TYC. Here is the pics of the gap I was talking about:
DRIVERS SIDE

PASSENGER SIDE

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have owned 2 GMC truck's with the factory grille shell that fit like that, what I have done is remove the parking light on whichever side is fiiting loose and push it back and install a small sheet metal screw through the shell in to the filler panel, it's absolutely not visible from the outside and it hold's the shell nice and tight up close to the fender.