Fresh meat from MN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lunch_Kart

Reaction score
Got a 94 k1500 5.7 350 tbi, needs a lot of work, paint, brake issues, cv joints, and fuel lines/pump... was given to me by my old man, sat for years, had a hole rusted through the tank l, replaced that now i need to find some fuel lines

The ones it had were shot, 2 snapped just by wiggling them, had to get hose for the time being, trying to find fuel lines, but every kit i see has two lines for a rear kit, but theres 4 lines going.to the pump, anyone know where i can find a schematic.of.some sort for what.lines are which that connect to the pump and why the kits only.have 2 lines but theres 4? Getting pretty frustrated

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Lunch_Kart

Reaction score

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1399340463556.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399340463556.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 29

Lunch_Kart

Reaction score
Yeah a lot, but the only thing thats turning out to be a pain is the fuel lines

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
With a tbi you can use regular rubber fuel injection line.

Welcome

Adam

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are 4 steel lines that run by the fuel tank. One is the pressure line, it has the filter on it, One is the return line, one is the vapor line that runs to the charcoal canister and the 4th is the line for the rear brakes. The brake line is the one furthest in towards the frame. The one next to that should be the vapor line, then return, then pressure line if I remember correctly

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Lunch_Kart

Reaction score
With a tbi you can use regular rubber fuel injection line.

Welcome

Adam

I had to do that when i replaced my tank, just from the movement the lines snapped on the pump and a couple lines a couple feet up, the problem is the od of the hose is large enough to not fit properly side by side at the pump, im figuring im gonna get a hose kit and try to just use the steel lines at the pump, then coat em with somethin to keep them from corroding