Free mirror+shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey friends,
I have a passenger side mirror for an obs that I've had for years, but it needs a new home. My mom had a 99 yukon Denali, so we got it for her whenever she smacked the post at the bank. She promptly rolled it soon after, so no need to put it in anymore. Lol. This mirror has been to college with me, a rent house and now with me in my house with my wife. Kinda hard to sell a single side mirror and it's time to get it off the shelf. Since it was for a Yukon Denali, it is a power heated mirror. Has some minor scuffs, but could probably be cleaned up or you could just paint it to match. I have no use for it and I hate trash it when a fellow member might have a use for it. It is for FREE if you are willing to pay shipping. If the shipping price is an odd change number, I will probably just round it up, so the most I'd make is a few cents. If you can use it, great. If you can sell it and make money, that's even better. Just shoot me a PM

You must be registered for see images attach

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Ah okay... I'm looking for the 8 wire plug as it also has the electrochromic dimming feature in addition to power and heat.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah okay... I'm looking for the 8 wire plug as it also has the electrochromic dimming feature in addition to power and heat.
Dang, I didn't know these trucks had that feature even on high end stuff. I thought heated and powered were the top of the line features in mirrors for these rigs.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Dang, I didn't know these trucks had that feature even on high end stuff. I thought heated and powered were the top of the line features in mirrors for these rigs.
Oh yeah. I figured a Denali would have that - the Escalade I pulled my driver side mirror off of has it. It interfaces with the center rearview mirror, which controls the dimming of all three simultaneously.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Oh yeah. I figured a Denali would have that - the Escalade I pulled my driver side mirror off of has it. It interfaces with the center rearview mirror, which controls the dimming of all three simultaneously.

I believe (but don't quote me on this) the auto dimming was a '98+ high end option. Like Escalades, Denalis and maybe some loaded Suburbans? I don't think it was standard on any of those, I could be wrong though.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm. Hers was a 99 Yukon Denali and I just assumed it was the fully loaded version. Now that I think of it, hers probably had that and the parts guy didn't order the right mirror. About two weeks after ordering it, she flipped it and absolutely demolished it.