Forum Will not Allow Me to Attach Photos Anymore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's the deal since the site was down? I can't seem to attach photos to my posts anymore, getting an error that I am exceeding my quota by 1.20 MB, even though the photo is roughly 300 KB. Same goes for the error snapshot that is 15 KB.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have had the same issue here for a long time. Once you reach your limit of about 8 pics or so, thats all you can post. I have even PMed the addmin. , but that is how the sight is set up. Most members here post from a photo sharing web sight. I am on 2 other forum's and I can post all the pics there I want to. I am not sure why the limit here is so low.

Rogue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have had the same issue here for a long time. Once you reach your limit of about 8 pics or so, thats all you can post. I have even PMed the addmin. , but that is how the sight is set up. Most members here post from a photo sharing web sight. I am on 2 other forum's and I can post all the pics there I want to. I am not sure why the limit here is so low.

What sort of photo sharing site? It frustrates the heck out of me haha.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Photobucket works. something like that

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
www.imgur.com

photobuket gave my computer a virus. It wad probably my fault but I still can't get onto photobucket without the virus coming back

Rogue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
www.imgur.com

photobuket gave my computer a virus. It wad probably my fault but I still can't get onto photobucket without the virus coming back

Dang, I just got on Photobucket and uploaded some stuff to post in the Why do you drive a GMT400 thread. Better make sure my virus definitions are current lol....

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
It was my fault I'm sure, but I like imgur better anyways. It's just easier to use imo

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for stepping in 95c1500. I know you would know a way around the pic thing.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Hmm. I use photobucket and haven't ever shown a virus. I occasionally will get a popup, so I wonder if your antivirus is picky enough to call that a virus.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes the photo limit is low, not sure why the difference from here to other forums, I guess its the host service? and I also got a virus from photobucket years ago, and I will not go to that site period.