Ford Lightning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Honestly cruising and pulling of to the side to just chat and hang with other car guys is much more enjoyable then racing from light to light.

Quoted for truth. I have seen way to many accidents cause from inexperienced drivers and to put it nicely proving there manhood. Just because you drive somthing fast doesn't mean you want to race it all the time.

Sent from a wannabe ipad

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
i could have bought an alero for cheap with only ($1,400 I think?) 70,000 on it :nono: kick myself for not doing it

Yep those cars are good cars the 3.8 runs forever even tho the aleros have the 3.4 they're all good cars

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'm 99.8% sure you could get the 3.8 in the Alero too :think:

nope

Oldsmobile Alero

Manufacturer General Motors
Also called Chevrolet Alero
Production 1999–2004
Assembly Lansing, Michigan, United States
Predecessor Oldsmobile Achieva
Oldsmobile Cutlass
Successor Chevrolet Evanda/Epica (In Europe)
Suzuki Verona (In North America)
Class Compact
Body style 2-door coupe
4-door sedan
Layout FF layout
Platform N-body
Engine
2.2 L Ecotec L61 I4
2.4 L LD9 I4
3.4 L LA1 V6

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
oh okay, I guess not then :lol: I've heard a lot of good stuff on the 3.8- probably one of the best motors GM ever made next to the 5.7

(i'd add 400 and 454 as superb motors too)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
oh okay, I guess not then :lol: I've heard a lot of good stuff on the 3.8- probably one of the best motors GM ever made next to the 5.7

Yah its indestructible pretty much lkinda like the ford 300 c.i. inline 6

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score

Are those the supercharged ones? My best friends girlfriend has a GXP with the same motor I think? I was like "your car's supercharged??" She was like "what does that mean?" :nono: I need to find a mechanically-inclined girl.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, it can be enjoyable sometimes, but I don't enjoy it very often. Then again I'm at tracks all over the country 4 nights a week so maybe it's just me.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Are those the supercharged ones? My best friends girlfriend has a GXP with the same motor I think? I was like "your car's supercharged??" She was like "what does that mean?" :nono: I need to find a mechanically-inclined girl.

Yes sir the gtps are supercharged the gxp's are V8's theres gtps of bonnevilles, Grand prix's, G6's, and torrents all super charged