Flowmaster Super 10 driving video!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilveradoGuy85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a great way to get your truck vandalized or your ass kicked. But that's just my thoughts. Yeah, I like to play with the throttle and mess with 4 and 6 bangers just as much as the next guy, but you need to know your limit.

Well never had a problem around here with people and loud trucks. I used to around with "ricers", but I grew out of it. I wouldn't rev up or anything, just meant I want a loud enough exhaust to drown those people out. So I'm not going to with people, I just like loud exhaust. Probably the Harley guy in me for the most part. About the vandalized thing, it's happened to me twice. Neither was that bad and wasn't a personal thing or because of my truck. 1st time was when someone was going around shooting people's windows out with a BB gun. Luckily having tinted windows must have made them miss mine and his just below the door window which you can still see the little dimple. The 2nd time was when someone slashed a tire on my truck and 2 or 3 other people on my block. Ironically they're all full size trucks, so I don't know if that was a reason or if they were also in a full size truck so when they put their arm out they could only reach a tire on a full size truck. It wasn't a huge deal for me since I needed a new set of tires anyways lol.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
My point is, you don't want to make yourself look like a ******, turning you into a target. I've had people actually follow me home before because of former driving habits, prompting me to walk out of my house with my loaded shotgun. My truck has been egged three times (messing up a big spot of paint each time), written on the windows, stuff stolen out of the bed, etc. Now that I drive like a civilized person, it hasn't been touched. Granted, my neighbors are **********, but still, hasn't been touched in months.

Needs a paintjob, anyway. Lmao.

SilveradoGuy85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My point is, you don't want to make yourself look like a ******, turning you into a target. I've had people actually follow me home before because of former driving habits, prompting me to walk out of my house with my loaded shotgun. My truck has been egged three times (messing up a big spot of paint each time), written on the windows, stuff stolen out of the bed, etc. Now that I drive like a civilized person, it hasn't been touched. Granted, my neighbors are **********, but still, hasn't been touched in months.

Needs a paintjob, anyway. Lmao.

Oh I know what your point was. But, around here loud trucks aren't a target. Around here the douches are the bass systems and coffee can exhaust. I know some people can't stand a loud ass truck or car, but they don't do anything to show their displeasure, at least around here anyway. Like you I used to have driving habits and things I just used to do that would make me a target, but not having a loud truck. I did have someone follow me. I think it was because I was switching lanes and I guess I cut them off too close for comfort for them. I had to haul ass down a back alley to get rid of them since they were in a low car. Luckily I only drove like a dumbass for a couple of years (18-20) and haven't done anything like I used to for 8 years. Getting my class A CDL made me respect driving better. Of course I'm still not like grandpa driving, but I just don't do the stupid I used to. Those 2 things that has happened to me that happened over maybe a 5 year span, more or less. I'll run tailpipes out to the back to quiet it down a little whenever I get it done.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Oh I know what your point was. But, around here loud trucks aren't a target. Around here the douches are the bass systems and coffee can exhaust. I know some people can't stand a loud ass truck or car, but they don't do anything to show their displeasure, at least around here anyway. Like you I used to have driving habits and things I just used to do that would make me a target, but not having a loud truck. I did have someone follow me. I think it was because I was switching lanes and I guess I cut them off too close for comfort for them. I had to haul ass down a back alley to get rid of them since they were in a low car. Luckily I only drove like a dumbass for a couple of years (18-20) and haven't done anything like I used to for 8 years. Getting my class A CDL made me respect driving better. Of course I'm still not like grandpa driving, but I just don't do the stupid I used to. Those 2 things that has happened to me that happened over maybe a 5 year span, more or less. I'll run tailpipes out to the back to quiet it down a little whenever I get it done.

Sounds good man. Around here it's bad enough that if you so much as LOOK at someone wrong while on the road, you'll get shot at. Not an exaggeration. That's how I learned how to respect driving better. It helps that I have a fast truck, but only when I need it. Get me?

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Sounds identical to my truck which is open headers. I love it but its too loud for me. haha