fitment question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Yessir, i wish my paint was better but it will do for a 98, its not perfect what so ever. i want to get that white pin stripe off cause it looks like **** lol..ask brett in the morning.that would help alot man

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Even though I'm on vaca I def will to give you peace of mind. Can't have any last minute snags, ESP when it comes time to throw the meats/blang on! Right now I'm only 99.9% sure you'll be fine.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Ya I know what you mean, what do you mean by black hints? I wonder if it would look better with black bumpers and black grill..hmm idk lol and ya cepek should of at least went black instead of that grey. I also plan on buying blacked out Z71 stickers instead of those white ones...I think that woulf look pretty sick too. Ya I need to get some green paint, so you painted those tie end rod sleeves red..correct? I also need to order my green wire loom!!! Lol I also am gonna finish painting my frame and my rear wheel wells black. I Def want tow mirrors too! Prolly get those painted like a gloss black. And I need a new hood because mine has a few small dents from hail damage when the previous owner had it...there not big dents but it just bothers me knowing that there their

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Ya I saw the pics with 35s and I don't think ill have any problem..I pray lol

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Black hints I just meant since you're going green/black theme and well it's like 90% green then you have to add little "hints" of black, like the bowtie, handles, tow mirrors, ya know...I thought it was weird when I typed it too lol If you get a new hood might as well get a cowl! Those things ALWAYS looks good on gmt400's no matter what. You gonna tint your tails and 3rd brake? Black bumpers and grille would look good too I just think painted would look alot cleaner. I think painted bumpers and grille with black billet, tinted headlights, parking lights (maybe on those) and black bowtie would be sweet or black bumpers and grille with green bowtie and green grille haha that would be different and sweet. The possibilities are endless I tell you, but we have time..

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Yessir! I will have to figure something out, i def want to get rid of my Chrome exhaust tips too!! Where can you buy a black billet grille at?

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks good! Take that z71 sticker off! It looks a lot cleaner IMO.. Atleast I think so on my truck!
You must be registered for see images