fitment question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Hey guys I got my cepek lift in yesterday and I just bought my tires awhile ago today, now my friend that works at discount tire ordered my 20x12s fuel Octanes today also, he said it may rub cause of the crazy -44 offset. Can I clear 35x13.50x20 pro comp xtreme all terrains and 20x12s with the cepek without having to trim anything? What do yall think?

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Here are the tires I got for a steal price!

You must be registered for see images attach

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I wouldn't think it would be any problem. Southernprides clearing 37s easy with just that lift. O and truck good look good!

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Ya we will see but I don't think ill have a problem, its just I may hit the bumper a little when I turn since the offset sticks out like crazy

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
youll be fine, are you getting chrome or black?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
You shouldnt have any issues with it rubbing the bumper while turning, I got 35x12.5s on my truck with just crank and bl and dont have any issues with rubbing and you will have alot more clearance

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah dude like I said you are going to be clearing 35's just like Dragit...or go check some of my old pics of 35's...Cepek towers 35's like no other. They wouldn't rub if you jumped it off a 200 ft cliff on impact that's how much room there is. I know you'll be fine vertically but not 100% on that width, but I really think you'll be fine. If you want I'll ask Brett for you tmrw and he'll know something. I'll text him tmrw morning and tell you what he says. Going to be sick..

Also, dragit I def clear 37's but im on 17x8's vs. his 20x12'z so I'm not sure I know nothing about offset and all of that but don't see why it would be a problem. There's going to be sooo much room in there. I was drooling looking at your truck just picturing the lift on jcloud cuz I've never seen your truck other than in your avatar and DAMN it's going to look nice. Looks so clean de-molded and all too.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also cloud since you're going green/black u def should do colormatched bumpers front and rear along with your grille then do your black hints like black diamond plate bed caps, already got black dooor handles, tint, black bowtie :drool: cannot wait. You can go to napa and get your exact color green using your paint code to paint some suspension/brake rotors/whatever. I really like what Dragit did with his Tbar drop bracket. Def think you should go ahead and paint yours green to match! Would look slick. That cepek grey wasn't the best choice by them. Should have just went black with it.