finally back together again!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canada RCSB Mike

OBS is what I like!!
Reaction score
Well finally got the old beast back together. Its taken some while but wanna do it right.

All thats left is timeing and alingment. Tires are on order and in this week so it will be finally on the road again. I been waiting for this time to come.

Enjoy,

Anyone with ideas what to do next?????

You must be registered for see images attach

The old mutt wanted his own thread, but settled for a pic!!

Canada RCSB Mike

OBS is what I like!!
Reaction score
gonna put bf mud terrains km2 315/75/16`s for the first set. Drive it till they wear out, save some money and regear then most likly 37`s.
gonna keep the stock rims for the time

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was bout to say, tires n wheels should be next! Be prepared for the BFG's to last forever. My M/t's lasted right around 5 years.

Canada RCSB Mike

OBS is what I like!!
Reaction score
I was wondering about buying the realift TB relocators like Southern Pride. But I heard that I may need dodge 50" TB`s. Has anyone out there with a RCSB install the relocators?

I was bout to say, tires n wheels should be next! Be prepared for the BFG's to last forever. My M/t's lasted right around 5 years.

I hope they do last awhile, how are they all around? I been researching tires for awhile now and they seem to be the lightest in the entire group.

Southern Pride, you have one clean sweet ride man.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Weight is definitely something im gonna look at next time I buy tires, mine are heavy as hell.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was wondering about buying the realift TB relocators like Southern Pride. But I heard that I may need dodge 50" TB`s. Has anyone out there with a RCSB install the relocators? I hope they do last awhile, how are they all around? I been researching tires for awhile now and they seem to be the lightest in the entire group.

Southern Pride, you have one clean sweet ride man.

Thanks alot man. It means alot coming from another gm400 enthusiast. I'm not sure on your situation but I do know exactly what you're talking about with the dodge tbars. I've heard that too but does it only apply to RCSB?? The tires are amazing all around. No road noise. My toyos do have a slight hum but not too much. Another great thing about BFG's is they run a little small in their sizes in height and width (they'll still look great obviously) but that equals faster truck, less suspension wear, increased drive ability, and of course + MPG's! Really a lot of things that you may not realize but lighter tires have many advantages. I think you will be more than happy with them. I was.

Honestly for you, I would not even worry about the realift tbar relocators on that truck because they did a great job with the tbar drop bracket. It's really small and they put the Rcx logo in there I think it looks great. My cepek one looked terrible I thought. That is all as far as looks go though. If you wheel alot then realift is obviously ftw.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Weight is definitely something im gonna look at next time I buy tires, mine are heavy as hell.

Dragit as far as BFG 35's go weight, wear, looks wise...cannot be beat! They do run a bit narrow and I'm not sure if they make any wide applications but that may be where you're getting that extra weight from with your current 35's??

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Looks good, Time for some new shoes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SirTurdFerguson