Fiberglass Body Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My system is cut down to a single 10 and two small amps.

Also the batteries I'm running are xs s series batteries

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

According to XS Power's website, their group 34 S-series battery (S3400) is 47lbs. I'd say my estimate was pretty accurate.

Unless you're running a bunch of other high amperage electronics, you really don't need two high performance batteries like that. I run a system in my red truck that can draw over 200A in small bursts at full blast and my single Odyssey keeps up just fine. The alternator is what makes the most difference in that situation, anyway.

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
According to XS Power's website, their group 34 S-series battery (S3400) is 47lbs. I'd say my estimate was pretty accurate.

Unless you're running a bunch of other high amperage electronics, you really don't need two high performance batteries like that. I run a system in my red truck that can draw over 200A in small bursts at full blast and my single Odyssey keeps up just fine. The alternator is what makes the most difference in that situation, anyway.
One is used as a starting battery and the other us on an isolator so that I can play music and whatnot without having the engine running.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
One is used as a starting battery and the other us on an isolator so that I can play music and whatnot without having the engine running.

Fair enough, I can see you probably don't want to lose the ability to do that. That's the first thing that comes to my mind when you mention saving weight though. I bet the isolator would shave another 5lbs as well.

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually it's surprisingly light. When it was shipped to me the shipping weight was 3 pounds 13 oz