Few Night Shots With The Winters On

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks Draggin, Squeak...

So these rims/tires i picked up for 500.00, well i sold the rims(ford 8 bolts) for 300.00 and then found the ones i have on kijiji... he was asking 300 for the rims but got him down to 200 lol told him that they need a polish haha... so in total im into the wheels and tires for 400.00 not taking the mounting balancing into consideration though... still made out like a bandit and am pleased with the Pro Comps thus far.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dam you got hell of a steal on those then

you will love those procomps more and more as you drive on them

my buddys dad has them on his truck, great wear on the road, awesome in the snow, decent in the mud

he has 20k on a pair of them and they still have wellll over half tread left on them

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking good!

Is that rain in the second pic? Looks like ya had the same storm we had this afternoon.

Reaction score
Keep the snow, im still hanging on to the fall like weather the past few days we have had.

Truck looks great with the other wheels on it, but these just look super beefy and give it a different look. Like them both alot.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Keep the snow, im still hanging on to the fall like weather the past few days we have had.

Truck looks great with the other wheels on it, but these just look super beefy and give it a different look. Like them both alot.

Yeah the other ones are heavy as @#$% too!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Not gonna lie the more I look at that first picture the more I think of how badass it would look in the calender if the truck was more clear in it.