FastOrange's: 1996 ECSB Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
So these "procomps with 75% tread", turned out to be Geolander M/T's with 50% when i asked for pics.

Here are the super rare wheels btw, according to him they are impossible to find?, i think its a crock of myself.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Those wheel aren't as easy to find as the regular sawblades but i wouldn't say rare… but if the tires are worth the $100 you have in the 454 then go for it. but I'm not sure that wheel will fit over the 2wd hubs

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Those wheel aren't as easy to find as the regular sawblades but i wouldn't say rare… but if the tires are worth the $100 you have in the 454 then go for it. but I'm not sure that wheel will fit over the 2wd hubs

Ill most likely end up taking the BFG's off my '93 and putting on these and selling them.

I looked at the American Racing's on my 93, the stick out more then an OEM wheel, should be okay.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
So i ended up not doing the trade, i got a bunch of messages from people that said they guy is a crook and when you get there will jew ya down and doesn't have what he says and seeing how he told me they were procomp's with 75% and ended up being Yokohama's with MAYBE 50%, I listened.

BUT, with that being said, we finally voted in our contract at work, I get a raise (~80 Cents), retro-active pay from all the way back to June last year and I get a $400 signing bonus, Plus this check has 10 hrs 1.5 OT (~$400) and 2 hrs (~100) double AND we get our tax papers, so that's another $1000 cash.

I found a set of 35 Mickey Thompson MTX's, on 6-stud wheels, just gonna pick them up, dude says 80%

Last edited:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Welp, all good things have to come to an end. Had alot of fun with this truck, but it is time.

Trading truck on friday, for a 2002 2500HD, 8.1L, 4x4, ECSB