FastOrange's: 1996 ECSB Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Ummmm he is....hes using the rear axle from his '93 parts truck and using rotors. Its sounding like he might be buying some painted up GMT800 wheels.

Ha ha oh , I thought his orange truck was 5 lug though, and by the sound of it the wheel he's getting are the 400 limited wheels.
You must be registered for see images

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Ha ha oh , I thought his orange truck was 5 lug though, and by the sound of it the wheel he's getting are the 400 limited wheels.

My orange truck is 5 stud, I'm talking about using the wheels off my '93 K1500 I bought about a month ago.

I can't see the pic u attached, but I don't think they are the Tahoe limited wheels if that's what you mean, those are 5 stud, he says these are 6 stud.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Could be these

You must be registered for see images attach

or these

You must be registered for see images attach

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
My orange truck is 5 stud, I'm talking about using the wheels off my '93 K1500 I bought about a month ago.

I can't see the pic u attached, but I don't think they are the Tahoe limited wheels if that's what you mean, those are 5 stud, he says these are 6 stud.

Oh okay gotcha! Ha ha

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
So these "procomps with 75% tread", turned out to be Geolander M/T's with 50% when i asked for pics.

Here are the super rare wheels btw, according to him they are impossible to find?, i think its a crock of myself.