FastOrange's: 1996 ECSB Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
lowered her down 2" in rear, im thinking the leafs are sagged though, its sitting lower in the rear then the front, is there a .5" or 1" drop spindle or spring? or am i stuck with cutting abit of a coil off?

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
they sell all different size springs! from 1-3 or 4. spindles are standard 2inch drop.
and i think extended cabs just sit lower in the rear, just more weight towards rear i think. that or mine saggin hard as well.lol

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Thanks for the info!

couple updates!

You must be registered for see images attach

Remi Approves!:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
lowered her down 2" in rear, im thinking the leafs are sagged though, its sitting lower in the rear then the front, is there a .5" or 1" drop spindle or spring? or am i stuck with cutting abit of a coil off?

Nice truck!!! I cut 1/4 of a coil off of mine and it dropped it 1 1/4 inches. my old truck i cut 1/2 a coil off and it dropped it 2 1/2 inches. and obviously you want to use a cut off wheel or a sawzaw to cut them not a torch, but you probably know that. lol

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not to thread jack, but is that black stripes on the hood of the orange truck?