FastOrange's: 1996 ECSB Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
3rd door is the ONE thing my truck is notably missing.. Nice score.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
hell ya you robbed his ass! WTF he selling anything else.LOL he gotta be going thru a wicked divorce and this is the way to tell her.. heres my truck you can have it like the court said.LMFAO
its only downfall is the 2 mismatch rear rims. you wanna buy 2 chrome matchin? mine arent perfect. on one the outter lip part doesnt shine as good as it should i think, and the second has a wheel weight indent in the chrome. and both have some rust on the inside, but a wire brush and some rust converter will fix that might up inside!
80plus shipping both and ill even include 2 chrome caps with 10threaded lug nuts and plastic lug caps, one has missing chevy sticker, and the other one the sticker has bad spots on the sticker. tho you can get custom sticker/vinyl for them and they would look good.
You must be registered for see images attach

i also got 2 matching BUT BLACK not chrome rims as well 50plus shipping for them. great for spares or for winter studded tires.
just a option for ya!

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
LOL and your 3rd door. BEST THING ON THESE OBS TRUCKS! only thing that could have been better.... 4doors.LOL my old truck wasnt a 3rd and well now that i have a 3rd door I WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER EXT CAB WITH only 2DOORS AGAIN!!!!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
hell ya you robbed his ass! WTF he selling anything else.LOL he gotta be going thru a wicked divorce and this is the way to tell her.. heres my truck you can have it like the court said.LMFAO
its only downfall is the 2 mismatch rear rims. you wanna buy 2 chrome matchin? mine arent perfect. on one the outter lip part doesnt shine as good as it should i think, and the second has a wheel weight indent in the chrome. and both have some rust on the inside, but a wire brush and some rust converter will fix that might up inside!
80plus shipping both and ill even include 2 chrome caps with 10threaded lug nuts and plastic lug caps, one has missing chevy sticker, and the other one the sticker has bad spots on the sticker. tho you can get custom sticker/vinyl for them and they would look good.
*snip*

i also got 2 matching BUT BLACK not chrome rims as well 50plus shipping for them. great for spares or for winter studded tires.
just a option for ya!
thanks for the offer man, but shipping would hurt, i know of a set of 8" OOBS rally's im going to pick up for the orange truck, and im going to put 7" fronts and 8" rears on this, orange truck will keep 6.5" fronts and get 8" rears.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
there has been some ****'s in this truck, removed the CD holder in the console and found about 20 Condoms and a bunch of dog hair....