FastOrange's: 1978 K20 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I happen to have a brand new 88-94 wheel that happens to be forsale but im not sure what shipping would be.

PM me your asking price and what shipping would be to 64138. If neither are outrageous I may take it off your hands :D

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Camaro wheel looks good. I'm also a big fan of the 88-94 gmt400 wheel. I'm hoping to find a really nice one at some point and put it in my 77.

I thought about 88-94 wheel, I have a decent one, but it would be too big, the camaro one hits my knees as is, need to lower the seats! Plus the seat isn't directly in front of the steering wheel, very annoying!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What seats are in the truck?? :think:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Its been a long 2 days but she's o the road, only problem now is I have a dieselling problem.

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Just pulled out the grant wheel in favor of a 2nd gen camaro wheel

You must be registered for see images attach

Ahhh...the miles I've driven looking at a square body dash!
Wish I'd known you were getting this. I just GAVE AWAY a factory tach cluster about a week ago!
No square bodies in the driveway. Didn't need it!
Good score on the truck, Josh!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Given that it's not a bench..... the wrong ones :)

:lol: I was asking because it sounds like someone put in some aftermarket seat or seats from a different generation and did a poor job of fitting them

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
:lol: I was asking because it sounds like someone put in some aftermarket seat or seats from a different generation and did a poor job of fitting them

Yeah, I knew where you were going :)

I'm just a bench seat guy......to me, trucks have bench seats. Although, now that I think about it, I like benches in cars too...... thinking B-bodies.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I like bench seats in trucks too :naughty: :lol: but buckets keep you from being a taxi for everyone. Plus it's a pita to have a middle passenger In a stick shift truck.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I knew where you were going :)

I'm just a bench seat guy......to me, trucks have bench seats. Although, now that I think about it, I like benches in cars too...... thinking B-bodies.

Yeah I have a bench in both my trucks and had the bench in my caprice as well. I have it that way, though, for kid toting :lol: I had a '95 a few years back with captains and thought it was comfy as well