FastOrange Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mybigwarwagon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Geez this is why we can't have nice things.

Haven't broke any girls hearts or stole anyone from their boyfriends lately have you?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry man that really suck's, sound's like some ************ need's a baseball bat to the head!

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
That's messed up man... Is it down to metal? I'm on my phone and can't see that well.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
what i dont get is i cant think of anyone ive pissed off, im thinking it was some kids walking down the side of the street.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Certain thing's set me off, like someone disrespecting someone else's property and or tearing up someone else's stuff! We had our 93 burb stolen and stripped, so I understand completely what it's like to have your stuff messed with, it was fairly heavily customized as well.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
The way I see it, is if someone has a problem with me, we can fight it out. Of I win, cool. If I loose, cool. But don't **** with stuff I have time and money into. If that was my truck, and I found out who did it, id be at there house with a few friends and id be kicking some ass until I got money.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2