FastOrange: 1998 ECSB Build Thread "Project: Leftovers"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so 4x4 in this truck has been screwed the whole time I have owned it. I knew the pinion bearing was shot and figured that was the issue. picked up a used diff from my buddy and had it installed at my uncles shop, (same buddy I got diff from works there), when they pulled it apart they found this!!
You must be registered for see images attach

lol, at least I have 4x4 now!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I might be wrong but I don't think JB Weld will fix this. Maybe a few rolls of duct tape ?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
cranked keys abit and filled up the bags with 15lbs of air (they were empty), raised t.ruck about 1" in rear and about 2" in front.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score

such a difference compared too the grandpa look! haha, also filled up the truck at the card lock tonight!!

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Hey if ya dont mind me asking, where did you tap into to get a power for your mirrors clearance lights? I still have to pull mine apart and separate the mirror signal and the clearance light.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Hey if ya dont mind me asking, where did you tap into to get a power for your mirrors clearance lights? I still have to pull mine apart and separate the mirror signal and the clearance light.
I used a trailer light convertor box so the clearance light also flashes. taped into wires in the column. and park lights from convenience center under dash.