Fall Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just don't let them drive it....My Gf called it "our truck" after shes drove it twice on weekend lol. I made my own thread earlier this week, but I'll add a couple here

You must be registered for see images attach

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
Just don't let them drive it....My Gf called it "our truck" after shes drove it twice on weekend lol. I made my own thread earlier this week, but I'll add a couple here

I love that last pic! Looks great man! What response did she get too "Our truck"? Lol

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Guess ill ***** it up since i miss driving my 92. Couple pics from last year, was planning on having some nice ones of it laying frame but I'm still not done..

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
Guess ill ***** it up since i miss driving my 92. Couple pics from last year, was planning on having some nice ones of it laying frame but I'm still not done..

Not yet but you are making solid progress and you are way further ahead than I am! I havn't even started collecting parts! Lol. Either way the truck is/will be sick!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Not yet but you are making solid progress and you are way further ahead than I am! I havn't even started collecting parts! Lol. Either way the truck is/will be sick!

thanks man! having a good idea of the parts and things you plan to do make getting the parts a whole lot easier instead of just walking into a parts store and trying to get everything you need right from scratch.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
I am working on a plan and scrapping for a piece at a time Lol. I know I will end up running the kp kit just for ease and 6 links/panhard or watts link makes me feel better personally. Until then I have a few cheap mods to keep me busy, that I will be working on here soon.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I am working on a plan and scrapping for a piece at a time Lol. I know I will end up running the kp kit just for ease and 6 links/panhard or watts link makes me feel better personally. Until then I have a few cheap mods to keep me busy, that I will be working on here soon.

nice, yeah the tinkering and always finding new mods to do never seems to end! i like the ease of the kp 6 link and they ride great too. rode in a buddies truck with a 6 link and i loved the ride/handling! go with a watts link, less side to side axle movement and also less bodyroll is what ive been told. guess ill find out for myself lol

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love that last pic! Looks great man! What response did she get too "Our truck"? Lol

Well she knew right away what she said, she couldn't believe she said that. I was laughing and face palmed myself. Her dad warned me about her driving fast on their tractors...I found out she like to drive trucks that way too lol

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
nice, yeah the tinkering and always finding new mods to do never seems to end! i like the ease of the kp 6 link and they ride great too. rode in a buddies truck with a 6 link and i loved the ride/handling! go with a watts link, less side to side axle movement and also less bodyroll is what ive been told. guess ill find out for myself lol

Yea that's the best thing about em, I love looking at it and building it in my head! The ease of the whole thing is a huge selling point for me. I can weld but I don't trust myself to put down a good looking weld. So if I can find somebody that I trust to do the notch I can do the rest. The ride quality and build quality are huge for me since my wife and daughters will be in the truck on a semi regular basis. One of my buddies had a bagged Colorado on 20s and broke one of his 3 link mounts once, scary stuff right there!

Well she knew right away what she said, she couldn't believe she said that. I was laughing and face palmed myself. Her dad warned me about her driving fast on their tractors...I found out she like to drive trucks that way too lol

Lol that's classic!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
That's like me, I can weld if I wanted to but not good enough so thats why I had my buddy and dad do the welding for me. Just gotta weld a piece of pipe in as a filler piece for the notch I gotta cut for my drive shaft in my gas tank crossmember and another smaller one for where ill have to notch for my tie rods. Then my tubs but that won't be till later in the winter