Fall Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Jake, you should find twom ore rear hub cabs that have the 4x4 emblem in them, the hole makes it look crappy. But man did you truck ever come a long way, and did it ever turn out awesome! it really pulls off those rally wheels! Love it.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys... think they will accept late calender pics? Because I love some of these pics. lol

Awesome pics to everyone else that has posted... fall pics are awesome.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Red and I have a problem, I am a picture ***** :uhoh2: Anyways I hope you 4x4 guys can deal with 4/6 dropped ecsb...

FYI You can still submit for the calendar until the 15th.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
@Red91 Awesome pics man! I am also a picture *****! Lol. And thanks for telling me its the 15th. I, for some reason, thought it was the 12th! Lol. Love the look your truck has.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
Thanks man! No worries, I just sent some pics in yesterday. At least you understand the *******!

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Yep yep, All my friends think I am crazy because I love my truck so much, I tell em that if you ever put this much work and your own money into a truck you would love to show it off too!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Yep yep, All my friends think I am crazy because I love my truck so much, I tell em that if you ever put this much work and your own money into a truck you would love to show it off too!

I hear ya there my gf gets mad cuz just about all my money goes into my tryck and my truck gets most of the attention my friends think im crazy also

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score

I hear ya there my gf gets mad cuz just about all my money goes into my tryck and my truck gets most of the attention my friends think im crazy also

My wife calls my truck princess for a reason! Just tell the gf's it's better than getting in trouble!