Extended cab short bed to single cab long bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
There's a 154 and a 155, and that still leaves out the 160something crew cab long beds. I forget which is which, and it's a nightmare sifting through it on www.car-part.com. It seems either GM mismarked some trucks and/or the guys at the yards reading the stickers are re-tarded. One is a CCSB and the other and ECLB. I also noticed the frames don't all kick up at exactly the same location.

CCSB
You must be registered for see images attach

ECLB

CCLB

Useless trivia as far as this thread is concerned, but I thought it was good for a head scratch.
Crew cab long bed wheelbase is 168.5 inches....a little bit more than 14 feet.

SentandBent4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I figured it would be more than it was worth. With the used vehicle market, the way it is, it would be cheaper to just buy a short bed. Thanks for the info.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
That's probably a chassis cab truck originally; they have a narrower frame and axle to pull the wheels inside a work body. Bed stretch looks to be well done though...black will show flaws and unevenness very easily.