Exhaust sound clip thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevan.gibson.9

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1994 tbi 5.7. I have cat back goin into a y and into 2 glasspacks I want it loader so I wanna go with true duals no cats and into 2 1 chamber racing muffler is this ok to do ? Or will I mess someone up ?

Sent from my

kevan.gibson.9

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have cat back but instead of him puting 1 glasspack he maid a y and put 2 of them so it goes signal pip all the way to a y and straight into glasspacks than goes out to my dual pipe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No has a muffler delete with cats?
I head a new camaro the other day take off from the store (I know its ls1) but it sounded sweet, so I done some tube searching an the closes sound I could find was a camaro with stock cats and muffler delete. it had a raspy throughty **** sound. it sounded wicked

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
No has a muffler delete with cats?
I head a new camaro the other day take off from the store (I know its ls1) but it sounded sweet, so I done some tube searching an the closes sound I could find was a camaro with stock cats and muffler delete. it had a raspy throughty **** sound. it sounded wicked

Before I put my new exhaust on, I had it cut off right after the cats for about a day. Sounded awesome and definitely loud. I wasn't going for anything that loud though